J & J Bagging formed in 2015 to meet the local need of a fertilizer storage and packing facility. Jim and Joseph purchased a vacant manufacturing facility in Yazoo City, MS and revitalized it to meet the need. Over the past 5 years, J&J has grown into a manufacturing complex facility for feed, seed, and fertilizer products.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICE
J &J manufacturers feed, seed, and fertilizer products. In addition to manufacturing, J&J also engages in distribution of feed, seed, fertilizer, farm & ranch items, lawn & garden, and sporting goods items to customers in Southeast US.
- Independent Farm Supply Stores
- Farm Cooperatives
- Agricultural Retail Chains
- Sporting Good Stores
- Lawn & Garden Centers
- 155,000 sqft manufacturing plant
- 200,000 sqft of finished product storage
- 3 acre layout yard
- 30 acre site
- Fertilizer storage, blending, coating, and fully automated bag and tote packaging line
- Seed conditioning, treating, blending, and fully automated bag and tote packaging line
- Grain storage, cleaning, and 2 fully automated bag and tote packaging lines
- (4) 5 ton feed blenders, grinding, pelleting, and 2 fully automated bag and tote packaging lines
- Small bag packaging line
- Rail service via Canadian National (YC15).
OUR DELIVERY METHODS
- Fleet of 50+ van trailers and 4 curtainside trailers
- Fleet of company owned and leased on tractor trucks
- Hot shot truck
- Next day LTL for our service area
- UPS/FEDEX shipments
J & J Bagging strives to be the business employees desire to work for, customers desire to conduct business with, and vendors desire to supply. Offering our customers both the quality products and exceptional service they desire.