ATTN: Customer Service
1312 Rialto Rd. does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Information We Collect
As you use the Site, J&J may ask you for certain information, including but n
Yazoo City, MS 39194
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website (www.jandjbagging.com) and related J&J webpages (the “Site”).
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site. It
ot limited to your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. Such information is provided voluntarily by you. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself; however, you must provide personal information in order to subscribe to J&J email alerts or apply for a job.
When you apply for a job through the Site, we also may ask you for additional information, such information may include, without limitation, your name, mailing addresses, zip code, phone number, email address, education and work background, and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate and potentially contact you about current or future positions at J&J.
Additionally, J&J and our partners may use automatic data collection technologies such as cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, including but not limited to the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, your IP address, aggregate data about the number of visits to the Site, and aggregate data about the pages visited, but in doing so we do not connect this information with your personal information such as your name or email address to personally identify you. For more information, please see the following section.
Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies
Additionally, some Internet browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your transactions or communications with us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from your use of the Site.
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the opt-out procedures described in the opt-out procedures.
Sharing Your Information; Risk of Wrongful Access
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To our affiliates to provide you with information that we think may be of interest of you.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of J&J, our customers, or others.
We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about the Site users without restriction.
No online information security is without flaw, so users must use the site at their own risk. We will have no liability of any kind for unauthorized access to or use of your information.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by J&J to promote our products or services, you can opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future promotional email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to transactional emails regarding your transactions or updates to our policies.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
J&J email subscribers or job applicants may review or modify their contact information on file at the Site by contacting us at Customer Service. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We do not wish to or intend to collect personal information from California residents. If you are a California resident, please do not provide any such information.
Transfer of Information to the United States
Information About Children
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 18 years. We will not request personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided personally identifiable information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and remove his or her personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Materials
You may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of J&J. J&J may assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder in J&J’s discretion.